As said a post or two ago, I’ve been planning for a year to make this green outfit for the upcoming faire season.
- my linen shift and partlet (already made for last year’s faire outfit)
- black wool fitted kirtle (potentially with satin or velvet ribbon guards, but I haven’t decided and I doubt I’ll have time)
- green doublet gown, with rusty orange velvet trim
- commission a hat from Truly Carmichael (I should get on doing this soon)
- Ruffs from the Renaissance Tailor (there is no way I’ll have time to make my own. Sense a theme here?)
Various discussion in the Elizabethan Costuming facebook group